Free Local Collection Service is available at Truganina, VIC 3029 only.
Pricing for Local Collection:
No charge for any orders.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Kindly collect your order during our business hours.
*Unavailable on Australian public holidays and weekends.
How Local Collection Works:
- Step 1:
- Place Your Order
- Add the desired items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- Select "Local Collection" as your shipping method, and complete your order.
- Step 2:
- Confirm Your Collection
- Once you've placed your order and chosen "Local Collection", you'll receive a confirmation email from Costway that your order is processing for pickup.
- Step 3:
- Download BOL
- Within two business days, you'll receive another email from us confirming that your order is ready for collection. This email will include a BOL (Bill of Lading) that contains instructions for the pickup process.
- Step 4:
- Pick Up Your Order
- Please bring a valid photo ID and the BOL to our warehouse within the designated pickup date and time. You may then collect your order from us.
Please take note of the following:
- · Please check the package dimensions and weights of your order to ensure it will fit in your vehicle. This information can be found on each product's webpage.
- · If you have ordered fragile or delicate items, consider bringing additional packaging to ensure safe transportation.
- · Once your order is placed, you may not be able to modify the products or quantities, so please double-check your order before submitting it.
- · If you do not pick up your items within the designated timeframe stated in the email (usually within 2-7 business days after placing your order), Costway reserves the right to cancel your order.
- · If someone is picking up your order on your behalf, please ensure they have proof of the order, Bill of Lading (BOL), and a physical photo ID.